Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our First!


Hello Friends and Family!! Aly - you have totally inspired me to start using this website! I love looking at your blog and seeing how your life is going. I can see why so many have chosen to use this as a means to communicate. We all get so little time to talk on the phone and see each other and this is a great way to keep in touch! I can't wait to share pictures of the kids and keep you up to date with all their shenanigans!! I look forward to all your comments! - Dara


4 comments:

The Bit Banger said...

What beautiful children you have. God does awesome work. They look so sweet. But then, I'm biased.
Grampa Steve

alyson said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad that you have a blog now!! I will be checking in for updates often!! Love you!

TN Bakers said...

Hey Dara! I found your blog from Aly's and how cute are your kids! I am glad you have joined the blogsphere :)

Danielle said...

Hi Dara! Just thought I'd let you know that readind your blog yesterday helped inspire me to create one for our family. I love being able to stay updated on your family even though we are miles apart. Miss you lots! Happy blogging : )