Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

I Was Tagged...

8 things I look forward to...


~the cruise Brian and I are taking in August (with no kids!)

~Brianna's soccer games

~starting back to ORU

~seeing Brenda Schans this summer...its been to long my friend!

~beach trips with the kids this summer

~traveling

~baby #3 (not yet...must wait till AFTER the cruise!)

~some great family bike rides when Brianna is a little more confident and not afraid of her bike




8 things I did yesterday...

~finished up the laundry

~went to our church office to turn in our membership cards...so excited!

~took Brianna to school

~took Brianna and Riley to Brianna's soccer practice

~made some killer scrambled eggs and hashbrowns for dinner...yummo!!

~watched Fringe with Brian and had a cup of coffee

~started a new David Baldacci book

~gave the kiddos a much needed bath after a very dirty soccer practice



8 things I wish I could do...

~fly to TX to see Aly

~work out more (that just needs some extra motivation)

~have a date night with my hubby

~make the time go by faster so we can leave on our cruise!

~go on a missions trip to Australia. my good friend Rebecca is part of a medical missions trip to Papua New Guinea; i've been there before and am dying to go back!

~find a way to make a little extra cash from home

~have a great girls' day with Aly, Brenda, Danielle and all my other girlfriends! i hate that we all live so far apart now!



8 shows I watch...

~Grey's Anatomy

~Fringe

~Lie to Me

~American Idol

~House

~Oprah

~Private Practice

~Brothers and Sisters

2 comments:

Justinand said...

Yeah for your post!! I wish I could fly to MD and see you! Soon--we have to get together soon!
Love you!

Danielle said...

I miss you too my dear friend! The offer on our house fell through so we may be here in July if you guys are still interested in visiting. It would def. be some much needed time together! Love you!