Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Friend


On today's date, March 12, you would think that I would be writing about my birthday... Instead, I am writing about a new beginning. Most of you know that my friend, Aly, has been on a long journey of becoming a mom. TODAY is the day she found out that she is pregnant!!! This woman has endured more heartache than most of us could ever handle and yet she remains steadfast in the arms of Christ. She has never wavered from holding onto the promise that HE cares for all the desires of her heart, including her most treasured one of wanting to be a mom. My heart is bursting with joy and tears continue to flow at hearing such tremendous news! God is so good!! I know that her pregnancy is only beginning, but I am holding onto a prayer that THIS is the baby she is meant to hold in her arms at full term and to watch them grow into adulthood. You are blessed among women Alyson Louise Steiner and your prayers have been answered! I love you dear friend!

3 comments:

The Aussie Mommy said...

Congratulations Aly! So precious! I will be praying for you!!

Justinand said...

Okay, so I hadn't cried yet today until I read this! I love you so much my sweet friend. You are an amazing woman and a woderful friend!! Thanks for being there for me all these years!!

Danielle said...

Awesome news! I'll be praying for Aly and the baby. : )