Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Musings of a First Grader, Vol 1


(all entries are from one of her journals from school - no corrections or alterations have been made to her writing)

03-01-10

On the 12th of March is my mom's birthday. I don't know what we're doing for her birthday. But even though I don't know I want it to be a surprise. I want to get the most wonderful present I can think of! I am happy!

03-04-10

Once apon a time there was a beutiful little girl who had a nice family. They were not poor, they are a rich family. One day the little girl (named Krista) asked her mother if she could go pick some flowers. Then her mother said "yes." But the little girl didn't know what she would find. Then she made a friend with a bird. The End.

03-05-10

Once apon a time there was a charming prince who lived in a castle. He was so charming that all the maids would faint. Once day a mean witch locked a beutiful princess in a tower. She was so frightend that she cried. But then the prince busted through the window. Then they got married. Then they lived happily ever after.

03-08-10

Once upon a time there was a princess who was kidnapped. She didn't know what to do so she just started screaming "HELP!!!". Everyone from near and far couldn't hear her. But then a very nice dragon came swooping down and broke through the dungen window and she was saved.

03-12-10

Today is my mother's birthday! She is so lucky to have me as a dauter. I am so lucky to have her as a mom!

03-18-10

My mom planed today National Incredible Kids Day. She planed it because a friend of ours named Antie Aly is pregnit. I don't know if she is having a boy or a girl. (By the way she has been pregnit for 5 weeks.)

03-24-10

Tomorrow I am getting my spacers out! I am soooooooooooooo excited! Did I tell you that my spacers hurt my teeth? I can't wait! Horray! Yay! Whoohoo!

03-25-10

Today I am leaving early because I am going to the orthadonist to get a reanor and a lip-bumper. I can't wait to get my spacers out! My body is filled with excitement! Yay! My spacers really hurt. Good bye spacers!

1 comment:

Justinand said...

I love hearing what is going on in her head!!! So adorable!! Keep these coming!!