Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A New Addition...

So...WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!! We have been praying for a while for a new addition to our family and we are blessed to announce that we are 5.5 weeks pregnant! Tonight we told the kids and Riley blew us away with his response...he cried!! He told us he was crying because he is happy and not because he is upset ;-) (good to know!) I know we are really early in telling, but we feel that your support and prayers are so much more important than the possibility of something going wrong.

I'm sure I will be much better at blogging with more free time this fall as well as lots to blog about!!

3 comments:

Justinand said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad you're announcing early...I agree...prayers are so much more important than fear! I'm praying for Bender Baby #3!!! Can hardly wait to see his/her face and introduce my guys to his newest 'cousin'!!

Love you Benders!! Congrats!

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

OPORG said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-dompet-virtual-terbaik-di-indonesia